|Minimum Order Quantity||10 Unit|
|Voltage||100-240 V AC|
|Pressure Range||4 to 20 cm H2O|
|Slope Time||0 to 45 minutes (5 minutes with a plus)|
|Size||18 x 14 x 10 cm ( L x W x H )|
|By Weight||1.53 Kg|
Part Number for this product is INDV501
. Avoid purchasing Part no starting with DS as unauthorised person must be selling that and that will not have warranty in India as confirmed By Philips Respironics itself.
Warranty of 2 years can be availed with authorised channel partner like MediKart Healthcare only. plesae ensure to ask for the warranty card.
Please look for the Philips Respironics authorisation certificate to ensure genuine & authentic product purchase.
Rugged, Versatile Auto-CPAP:
- Rugged affordability and easy operation characterize the Dorma 500. Onboard display shows 7 & 30 day averages as well as total therapy hours. An optional humidifier and removable smart card offer extended capabilities. Auto-titration and data management compatibility complete the package.
- The auto therapy feature of the Dorma 500 monitors the patient’s airway and automatically adjusts CPAP therapy to meet the patient's needs - increasing pressure as necessary and lowering it when no longer required. This feature helps improve patient comfort and reduce noise.
Basic Event Detection:
- Dorma 500 is compatible with our Encore patient data management software to make it easy and efficient for sleep and respiratory professionals to manage patient therapy. Data collected Includes hours of usage, AHI, pressure, humidification, and patterns of use.
- Classic integrated humidification is available for the Dorma 500. Users can choose settings between 0 and 5. Each increment increases power to the humidifier plate.
Simple icon-based interface:
- Bold, graphic display icons provide easy-to-understand operational control. The universality of this icon-based interface helps facilitate access for broad acceptance.
Respected Philips Quality:
The Dorma series represents technology that is easy to acquire, easy to operate, and easy to maintain. Each unit is built to the toughest Philips standards and reflects our commitment to put quality healthcare within reach of more people.
- Auto Cpap DORMA 500 spontaneous breathing makes positive airway pressure therapy for the treatment of obstructive sleep apnea patients.
- Auto CPAP mode, the system monitors your breathing if you sleep and automatically adjust the pressure according to your needs.
- SD card feature allows patient monitoring can be done most effectively.
- Doctors can only re-adjust the therapy pressure settings via the SD card.
- The device does not bother you, you'll realize it was so quiet during work and sleep.
- First starts to cure at lower pressure until asleep with ramp feature.
- Moisture due to pre-heating device until 30 minutes before the start of your treatment may hold water warms.
- DORMA 500 automatic CPAP has technology of Flex.
- Flex users to mimic breathing cycle is the amenity provided during exhalation.
- It is integrated with System One heated humidifier.